1. We will be focusing on the second half of the chapter ( pp. 261 – 273) as it relates to open and distance learning (ODL). Bozkurt discusses pedagogy, andragogy, and heutagogy on page 264. How does this discussion influence your understanding of ODL?
2. The pyramid diagram (p. 264) indicates a progression from engagement, to cultivation to realization. Does this fit with your experiences with openness in education?
3. As a learner, do you see your experiences reflected in Figure 5? If so, how?
4. As an instructor/teacher do you see your experiences reflected in Figure 5? If so, how?
5. What do you think about the concept of rhizomatic learning as part of understanding openness in education? How does it relate to connectivism?
6. What is your key takeaway from reading and discussing this article?